To repeat myself, there will be no significant em field penetrating the
reactor.  So don't try to fool yourself that there is some special secret
about using em fields to instigate or promote the reaction, also Rossi has
claimed in past to have it running using gas heating.  Rossi's setup only
allows for heat to get in.  The skin depth of the 3mm thick SS vessel will
exclude all fields above probably about 100-200Hz entirely, and will
greatly attenuate lower frequencies as well (DC would get through) but the
surrounding magnetic fields in the resistors themselves are very weak
anyway. (not that many turns).

If he wanted or needed magnetic fields to penetrate the reactor then he
would not be using spiral wound resistors arrayed around the reactor
vessel, he would have a coil wound around the reactor vessel.

As such preventing measurement of current and voltage through the heating
resistors looks very suspicious - as there is nothing there to be sensibly
hidden if we take him at his word.