LENR can occur in exploding metal foils and electric arks. LENR is a
singular process that depends on one basic mechanism. In a reactor
meltdown, the mechanism of the LENR reaction transitions from one form
supported by and associated state of matter into another state supported
by a different collection of matter in a different state.