It looks like some flying/gliding frogs have flaps of skin, which are like
wings...
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_frog

It is hard for me to comment on the rest of the unfalsifiable
falsifications of Rossi's results.  As for me, I think he has something.  I
am not much for conspiracy theories involving multiple Scientists although
I suppose you can find anything under the sun and I certainly don't think a
comet is a snowball

Stewart