Pretty much all scientists know that an AC current clamp will not measure DC. (Of course, DC rated Hall effect clamps are available but were not used in the demo, partially because Rossi appears to believe that an AC outlet will only deliver AC current - this is far from being the case).

So who would your intended audience be for such a demonstration?

Duncan

On 5/26/2013 7:26 PM, David Roberson wrote:
Not my position.  You need to show how it was done.
Dave
-----Original Message-----
From: Duncan Cumming <spacedr...@cumming.info>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sun, May 26, 2013 9:47 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Re: [Vo]:Torbjörn Hartman describes power measurments

So is it your position that a current clamp without a Hall effect unit can measure DC? Mine is that it cannot.

Duncan

On 5/26/2013 5:34 PM, David Roberson wrote:
How do we know that your diode trick will actually do what you think? You need to prove that this is possible, otherwise anyone can make the assumption that it might not work just as with the ECAT tests. If you do not prove that this will work, then why should we accept it as a possibility? A lot of time and energy is being wasted trying to see if bull frogs can fly. Some might actually be born with wings. Have we proven that none of them can fly? Rossi and the testers have done a lot to prove that the ECAT works. No one has proven that it does not. The only offers from the other side of the table assume fraud. Is this a valid position for them to take?
Dave