Simple, simple...
Take 47 lbs of lead acid batteries, configured for what ever DC voltage you want.
Connect this in series with the AC lead.  Hide in wall. Do not touch.

Can also use any usual DC power supply with floating output. (I don't think you can buy a power supply that does NOT float except perhaps some wall warts.) The PS current rating must be high enough to take the sum of both DC and AC -serious capacitance may have to be added to ensure this.

If we are still talking 3 phases, gotta do this for each phase. Wow!

Ol' Bab