I notice that in the pictures they are twisted pairs; could it be a "transmission line".

--On Wednesday, May 29, 2013 8:57 PM -0400 David L Babcock <ol...@rochester.rr.com> wrote:

If plenty of power is available, and stringent RF interference specs
don't need to be met, the simple wires will work fine.

But I must admit an engineer would always use a coax for such a task.
 But maybe not an engineer who is trying to obsfucate