Jones, I agree with your conclusion about Rossi. However, tritium is not his only problem. His patent will probably not reveal how the Ni can be treated to make it active. Simply adding Ni62 is obviously not the only thing he does to the Ni. Without the ability to replicate the patent by a "person skilled in the art", it is worthless.

I suspect Rossi does not care about the patent because he intends to keep this a trade secret. The Ni62 is only a distraction. I suspect he expects to use the patent to send researches on a wild goose chase and then use legal distractions when this does not work. He is in an untenable situation. He has no idea how or why the effect works, yet he can make extra energy. He needs to sell the device while pretending he understands how it functions. The patent helps him pursued people that he knows what he is doing - for awhile. He hopes that when the truth be known, he is rich enough to fight the challenge. Meanwhile, he is bringing useful attention to the field, which ironically will encourage people to find his error that much sooner. I would hate to be in his shoes.

Ed Storms