Yes very interesting I knew i had read something about that when reviewing the
cavitation article and Sonoluminescence piece but could not place it. You
connected the dots for me. It was Znidarsics work. Here is the latest paper i
can find. published in December of 2012. He must be on the right path as he
cites both Dr. Storms and Jed. ;)

http://gsjournal.net/Science-Journals/Essays/View/4050

Joe