From: mix...@bigpond.com [mailto:mix...@bigpond.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 15, 2013 3:13 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:One peril of thermometry

Hi,

At 11350 seconds it suddenly flattens off. The curve after the jump appears
to be a continuation of the curve before 11350 seconds. This gives me the
impression that something changed at about 11350 seconds which was restored
during the jump. Perhaps something like a change in conductivity &/or bubble
formation at 11350 seconds that released just before the jump?

>Jones,
>
>Here is the run overnight with the graphite anode replacing the
>stainless steel.  That temperature jump about half way through seems
intriguing.
> I've never seen it do that before.  It occurred over 90 seconds.
>
>http://www.lenr-coldfusion.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/6-15-13.png
>
>Best regards,
>Jack
[snip]