Also, Millstone has apparently never heard of the second law of
thermodynamics. He keeps insisting we can't be sure the heat originates
from inside the cell because they measure the temperature at the outside
wall. He said, quote:

"The actual E-Cat, supposedly producing the 'excess' heat, was a separate
cylinder inside the electric oven. The testers only observed the
temperature of the outside of the oven.

The fact that you [Jed] can’t get this simple fact right shows how sloppy
and biased your comments are. . . ."

Very odd.

I explained, but I doubt he understands:

"Whatever was inside the oven has to be the source of anomalous heat. The
oven as a whole was the hottest object in the room. Heat only goes from a
hotter body to a cooler body. This is elementary thermodynamics. . . ."

He reminds me of a Wikipedia editor.