Andrea Rossi
July 8th, 2013 at 10:25 PM
http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=810&cpage=2#comment-734612

Eugenio Mieli:
I already answered to your questions: please see my answers on July 3rd and
July 4th 2013.
Please read carefully those answers:

1- The E-Cat technology is undergoing rigorous testing and the results-
positive, negative, or inconclusive- will provide further guidance about its
potential

2- We have great hopes for the E-Cat and what it can accomplish, and I am
pleased about the findings of the other scientists who have participated in
evaluating it so far. As this technology is still in the development stage and
undergoing rigorous review, I want to allow the continued process of testing
our technology to determine its potential and its uses. I am pleased with our
progress to date and I will share more as our work continues.

AND HERE IS AN UPDATE OF TODAY, JULY 8TH:
The past three days have been holidays for most, but for us have been a
tremendous period of work during which we made a historic page for what
concerns our tech: for the first time, an E-Cat module, entirely produced by
our USA Partner in the new factory ( a magnificence), charged with the charge
made by the Partner’s CEO, using the materials we teached to buy,
prepare,manipulate, treat, to make the charges, assembled , insulated, has
started its operation, and the results are the same of the E-Cats built by us.
This event means that for the first time an E-Cat not built by me, not
controlled by me and not charged by me, not tested in my factory, but
manufactured from third parties upon our instructions and know how has worked
properly. This is the first unit of the plant that will give to the factory of
our USA Partner all its necessary thermal energy, and is also the school ship
for the employees. It is very important that it has been completely made by the
Customer, not by me: it is the first of millions, but the first is always
special. We celebrated with Coca Cola ( alcohol is forbidden in that factory).
All the former plants, even if built in the USA, had been supplied with
reactors cores made by me, so this is a very important step.

3- Technological development can require a long process, involving many changes
as a technology moves forward. E-Cat is undergoing that process now. This
process will continue as long as needed, until such time as the team believes
the technology is able to fulfill its promise in commercial settings.

4- E-Cat is still also in a phase of R&D, as I continue this work more findings
will be released and additional technical information will be provided once
practicable. As I focus on continuing my research, I will not be able to
respond to each specific question.
Warm Regards,
A.R.

- - -

Arthur B.:
You are right: the Factory will be totally supplied by the E-Cats for all the
necessary thermal energy, starting this year.
Warm Regards,
A.R.

[ Note : If he's "The Chief Scientist" and "the charge made by the Partner’s
CEO" ... it seems unlikely that the USA Partner is a big or well-known company.
]