blaze spinnaker <blazespinna...@gmail.com> wrote:

To be clear, obviously I do not know which.  However, until the eCat is
> fully in the public eye I don't think anyone can authoritatively say either
> way, and I think it's a bit irresponsible trying to do so (negative or
> positive).

My point exactly. It is a bit irresponsible when you write: ". . . he's
setting it all up for someone else to be responsible for this massive fraud
as he tries to detach himself from the entire enterprise."

This is not a big deal. There are hundreds of people out there saying bad
things about Rossi. Heck, there is a web site devoted to it. Plus that
wacky paper by Ericsson and Pomp. Rossi invites that kind of attack by
acting squirrely.

Still . . . unless you have evidence of fraud maybe you should follow your
own advice here. What you wrote causes no harm. But I find it disagreeable,
because I have been hearing over and over and OVER for 20 years about every
cold fusion scientist is a fraud. I get sick of it. You are beating a dead
horse. We know you think that. We don't care, and we don't want to hear it.