blaze spinnaker <blazespinna...@gmail.com> wrote:

Or, conversely, he's setting it all up for someone else to be responsible
> for this massive fraud as he tries to detach himself from the entire
> enterprise.

Do you know of any evidence for this? Or are you merely speculating?

> I wouldn't be surprised if we start hearing things like "well, the
> timeline is up to my partner CEO.    I'm not sure what my partner CEO is
> doing.    You'd have to ask him what's going on, unfortunately, I can't
> share his information with you."
>
> etc etc

Why wouldn't that be true? If he were to say this, in what sense would it
be suspicious? That sounds like a normal business arrangement. When you
license someone to manufacture your technology, you do not get the right to
run their business or set their schedule.