Rossi has a history of less than forthright dealings.   Given his past and
the secretive approach he's taken, it's not hard to conclude that something
fishy might be going on.

Personally, I think he'd probably be able to get patents much easier if he
disclosed everything.

He may find that his secretive approach is going to screw him and is
partners if someone files patents for all of this first.