I wrote:

If he has told us all this great stuff, why has no one been able to
> independently replicate him?

Specifically, why has Defkalion gone off an done it with what seems to be
different method, which may or not be as good? Why haven't Levi and the
others at U. Bologna replicated? People in the know who have worked with
Rossi presumably know more than the general public, yet I have not heard of
any replications.

I do not think Rossi has revealed enough to replicate. He has been trying
to keep it a trade secret. He often responds to questions by saying "that
is a secret." I do not understand why people here are under the impression
that he has revealed everything, and the way is now open to LENR+.

I do understand why anyone thinks there is a difference between LENR and
LENR+. No one has defined it, except to say "LENR+ means it works better."
That is not actionable information. Usain Bolt runs faster than me. Does
that make him a different species? HUMAN+ or perhaps RUNNER+? What exactly
is in the plus sign?