Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

> He told us to use a catalyst that was activated through heating in the hot
> hydrogen.

That is common knowledge. Any textbook on catalysis says this. Mizuno,
Biberian and many others told me this years ago.

> And most importantly, he gave us faith that the thing he built would work.

Lots of cold fusion cells work!

> You are chained to the past by the ghosts of pons and fleischmann, and by
> the production of helium in a cold fusion.

Cold fusion with Pd-D does produce helium. That is fact. I don't see how
that chains anyone to anything.

> I tried my best to teach you the rules behind it all but you just don’t
> get it.

You do not know the rules any more than I do! Probably less, since I have
known for a long time that gas loading works better at high temperatures.
Or, if you do know the rules, I suggest you spell them out.

As Sunil Shah said, yours was a really stupid message.