I have a website that goes into the details of BLP's theory:

http://zhydrogen.com

I have one PDF (near the top of the home page and shown below) that I made
that shows interesting calculations dealing with the hydrogen atom - and is
one of the reasons that I believe Mills's theory is correct.

http://zhydrogen.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/BLP-e-energy.pdf

I still believe in BLP even though I tried to replicate their CIHT device
last year without success (this is the non-plasma, non-MHD version).

http://zhydrogen.com/?page_id=620

Jeff