Mike,

I have no doubt that an electron that is spread into the two dimensional
orbitsphere would not radiate.  I think that the exclusion of the radial charge
current components are not necessary for this to be true.  I read many pages in
Mill's well written document and came across an equation where he states that
any inclusion of a radial current would lead to radiation and I am confident
that is not true under certain circumstances.  As I discussed earlier, the only
requirement is that the currents associated with the orbitsphere would need to
be continuous and of a DC like nature.  It is easy to demonstrate that a steady
flowing charge that is not reversing or changing magnitude with time at every
point in space will not lead to radiation.  A magnetic field will be formed by
the flowing current, but no far field RF radiation pattern will be established.

Perhaps you can clarify one point which so far has escaped my understanding of
Mill's theory.  Does his calculated orbitsphere change pattern with time under
stable non radiation conditions?   A simple way to put this question is: Does
the stable orbitsphere have an AC component associated with it?   I would
assume that you would have the answer to this simple question if you understand
his theory in great detail.  I can attempt to clarify what I am asking further
if you wish as I realize that the terms I am using may not match those that you
are familiar with.

The main point that I am attempting to make is that any smooth DC, 3
dimensional current pattern will not lead to far field energy
escape(radiation).  There are an infinite number of complex 3d shapes that are
possible if the only constraint is to prevent radiation of photons.  I have not
analyzed the case where an AC current flow is required, so that might force the
2 dimensional patterns as calculated by Mills.  So far I have not seen evidence
that his electron orbitsphere is of an AC nature instead of the DC.  Can you
verify that he calculates AC flow (charge being a function of time at any
spatial point) in these patterns?

I am not attempting to discredit Mills in any way, and as a matter of fact
would be thrilled to find that his work could simplify the many complexities of
quantum mechanics.  I just seek a better understanding of how his theory works
and the nature of his electron orbitspheres.  So far I have concluded that they
are DC like and I hope someone can correct this belief if it does not
accurately reflect his theory.  Can anyone help answer this question?

It is interesting that the BLP experiments show some of the expected lines from
deep space radiation.   That certainly might qualify as evidence in support of
hydrinos.  I hope to find time to look into that further since the other
competing claims as to what constitutes dark matter seems like a long stretch.
I find it easier to suspect that some error in measurement or understanding of
gravitation or space is more likely than those.

Can Mills bring us a bottle of hydrinos to analyze?  They should generate
pressure and have weight just as normal hydrogen even though it would be
impossible to see them with normal illumination.  Perhaps someone has seen a
collection of this material in the past that I am unaware of.  If, on the other
hand, no one can collect hydrinos for measurement, then their existence is
suspect.  Can a loss of mass attributed to the formation of hydrinos and their
subsequent escape from the system be shown?  This would be strong evidence as
well.   One would think that a relatively large amount of hydrino formation
must take place to generate a significant amount of chemical energy especially
at the [1/4] state and the loss of this much mass, due to diffusion, easy to
measure.

Dave