I also find what appears to be a problem with the theory.  Mills makes an
assumption in the very beginning of his analysis that the electron orbit sphere
must be of zero thickness with no radial component if it is to exist without
radiation of electromagnetic waves.  This is not true and can easily be
demonstrated in an experiment.  You can construct any three dimensional wire
configuration you like containing the 2 dimensional surface that Mills assumes
as well as any sections which head into and out of the third dimension he
rejects.  The only constraint is that the current flowing through this total
structure does not change the charge distribution with time.

The net result of a system that I am describing is a DC current flowing through
the structure.   It does not require any restriction upon its loop path,
contrary to what Mills assumes.  Perhaps he should go back to his original
equations and see how this relaxed requirement impacts his model.  There may be
implications for the behavior of the hydrino orbitals that he predicts.  It is
refreshing to review how he is able to apply classical theory to the atomic
realm and I would love to see quantum theory replaced with a more deterministic
model.  That is a long shot.

Dave