Hi,
[snip]

I meant individual atoms, and I realize that clusters would probably have
somewhat different energy levels, however it would be very coincidental if these
exactly matched Hydrino energy levels.
The author of the paper on IRH, that has previously been mentioned on this list,
claims that it has only one level, whereas the Hydrino has over a hundred.

>Don't you mean to say that Rydberg clusters don't have multiple energy
>levels and characteristic transition  energies, which are seen in Hydrino
>experiments?
>

>On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 7:08 PM, <mix...@bigpond.com> wrote:

>> Hi,
>> >How does Mills theory distinguish been orbitals in a atom verses orbitals
>> >in small atomic Rydberg cluster of 10 atoms or less. I say the Mills
>> >experiments can't.
>> [snip]
>> Rydberg atoms don't have multiple energy levels and characteristic
>> transition
>> energies, which are seen in Hydrino experiments.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Robin van Spaandonk
>>
>> http://rvanspaa.freehostia.com/project.html

Regards,