Mills is in good company when he cites Newton, Maxwell and Einstein.  The
belief that an electron is located at a tiny point which then rotates around
the nucleus is the main problem.  As you state, an accelerated charge should
always radiate and that most likely is true under most conditions.  The beauty
of a distributed charge such as Mills is apparently assuming is that each
differential point on the orbit occupied by a infinitesimal charge radiates
into space just as theory predicts.  At the far field, one could theoretically
detect that radiation.  Fortunately, there is a vector addition of radiated
waves from all of the tiny charges around the orbit at every point in far
space.  The net vector sum of all the components is exactly zero with one
exception which is at a frequency of zero radians per second.   This zero
radian per second field is actually the atomic magnetic field that we measure.

It evades me as to why the early theorists did not build upon the fact that a
moving distributed electron charge could prevent radiation and the associated
energy loss.  Perhaps they were so attached to the point electron concept that
they could not move beyond that issue.  Now, it appears that Mills has brought
the idea back into focus.  I sincerely hope that his methods and conclusions
are acceptable.

The thermodynamic questions that arise as a result of having a sink for energy
that only appears to operate in one direction remain.  Generally, if energy can
be taken from hydrogen to convert it into a hydrino, then the other direction
should be possible.  You would suspect that some of the hydrinos would extract
energy from other atoms and head toward the zero radiation state.  I am
thinking about a laser medium that can not lase when subject to a large number
of photons at its typical output frequency unless a population inversion exists
ahead of that event.

A thought just occurred to me.  Is it not possible to ionize a hydrino with
high temperatures, gamma radiation, or other energetic processes?  This should
be able to return the hydrino back into hydrogen again which should be
detected.  I suppose that if these processes can impact the hydrinos then they
should not be considered dark manner by definition.  Considering this
situation, one might be inclined to search for hydrogen clouds that seem to
appear out of nowhere in space which is subject to strong x-ray or gamma ray
illumination.  And, of course, any region of space that looks dark in the gamma
or x-ray wavelengths might harbor hydrino clouds.  These waves should not pass
freely.

Dave