From: Eric Walker [mailto:eric.wal...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2014 11:13 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:BLP demo - the energizing electrodes

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 10:29 AM, Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

By the way. the patent is written to confuse and it is successful. The patent
defines every voltage, amperage, pulse rate and arc duration, and every
chemical that exists. In short, it says everything and its says nothing.

That is consistent with what Mike Carrel was saying.

I am beginning to draw a similar conclusion about hydrinos.  I suspect the
theory is a red herring to distract people and make it harder to copy.  The
whole theory introduces as many problems as, and perhaps more than, the ones it
seeks to resolve (namely, excess heat).  One almost gets the impression we are
being teased with it -- see how much you will believe if we tell you what you
want to hear?  The only reason I continue to suspend disbelief on it is because
Robin and Jones are willing to entertain modified versions of it, but I suspect
they are being overly generous.

I'm reminded of a quote about forged paintings from one of the main characters
in American Hustle, a movie that recently came out -- "People believe what they
want to believe because the guy who made this was so good that it's real to
everybody. Now who's the master, the painter or the forger?"

Eric

This Email has been scanned for all viruses by Medford Leas I.T. Department.