From: Eric Walker <eric.wal...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sun, Jan 26, 2014 4:12 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Mills's theory

On Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 12:55 PM, James Bowery <jabow...@gmail.com> wrote:

The theory is a photon like zitterbewegung model describing states that retain
locality in phase space with circular cycles of a trapped photon representing
the usual eigenstates.  The Maxwell quanta hbar(c) becomes a classical angular
momentum quanta in phase space with quantum number 137 attached.

Ah, gotcha.  Thank you.  Hence also the electron "becoming a photon" as it
approaches the lowest level.

Now we have to decide whether we can live with a series { 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, ...,
1/136, alpha(N) }.  (Or something like that.)

Eric