>From JT Vaughn's latest blog posting:

"When we are motivated by faith, hope and love, and when we trust that God
is the one who makes things grow, we should have the courage to step out of
the boat, even when the seas are rough. Christians must be prepared and
willing to take on challenges that appear too risky or difficult to the
outside world. Just as Peter was willing to step out of the boat when Jesus
called (Matthew 14:22-32), we too must be attentive to His call and willing
to act. And, as Jesus reminds Peter, we need not lose faith, even if it is
dark and the seas are rough, *“You of little faith,” he said, “why did you
doubt?”*