Interesting SOTU.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/full-text-of-obamas-2014-state-of-the-union-address/2014/01/28/e0c93358-887f-11e3-a5bd-844629433ba3_story.html

"Let's continue that progress with a smarter tax policy that stops giving
$4 billion a year to fossil fuel industries that don't need it so we can
invest more in fuels of the future that do. ("

I suppose you could call Solar power a fuel of the future.  Still, this
with the shoutout to the high tech hub established in North Carolina where
 Obama was touring the area with the Energy Secretary.   I wonder if they
had time to talk with Darden or if Darden timed the PR to coincide with
Obama's visit.

Interesting coincidences nonetheless.