From: MarkI-Zeropoint <zeropo...@charter.net>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tue, Jan 28, 2014 7:17 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:NASA Bushnell quote on 5-30 THz stimulation for LENR

"No one ever wrote an equation that conserves magnetic flux."

In order to determine if something is conserved when it can be transformed into
different forms, you HAVE to be able to MEASURE how much of EACH different form
is present...

It only APPEARS as if mag-flux is not conserved...

The mag-field is the physical manifestation of a polarization of the vacuum
(ZPF or Zero Point Field), and we have no way to measure the local amount of
vacuum, so you can't tell whether its conserved or not.

-mark