That is a good description.

Now let's say there is a vacuum component in our atmosphere along with the
Higgs field. If you gradually add energy to it 24/7 thru megawatts
of pulsed microwave doppler EMF, would this field not discharge that energy
to the Earth at some point, possibly increasing ionization and decay below,
like my data is showing around these radars?  Or are you military and don't
want to comment?