That might explain what they are actually planning.  The transverse field at
the end of the coils must have been left out of the drawing by accident.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Driscoll <jef...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Mon, Feb 3, 2014 9:49 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:BLP video is out

I haven't seen that picture but based on earlier stuff I've seen that axial
magnetic field acts as a guide for the expanding plasma - the plasma first
travels axially and then intersects the transverse field at the ends,

when it hits the transverse field, the electrons spiral towards one electrode
and the positive species spiral to the opposite electrode with the electrodes
connected to a load