I haven't made it to the Q&A yet.

Mills talked about there being a 100:1 energy ratio between gasoline and
water.  In other words, a car would go as far on 1 gallon of water as 100
gallons of gasoline.  He made the case for a microliter of water producing
1000J of excess heat which is about 1 GJ/liter.  Gasoline is about 36
MJ/liter.  So, the ratio is about 28:1, which is approximately correct.
 Clearly the effect is not like LENR because the ratio to chemical is so
small.  Of course, Mills does not believe the effect is nuclear.

It bothers me that someone that has gone through so much extension of
Maxwell's equations to bring them to the physics of the atom (supposedly)
has made such a basic mistake in the presentation slides as missing the
direction for the B field in the MHD generator.  If he makes that mistake
in his patent drawings, he is screwed.

Further, what he shows for an MHD generator won't work for another reason
as well.  For the expanding plasma to make power, it would have to do work
passing through the magnetic field.  The magnetic field will offer an
impediment to the flow of the plasma - much like a small orifice would.
 That will produce back pressure that will cause the expanding plasma to go
anywhere else it can.  His gear electrodes will create an expansion volume
that will be hard to contain the plasma to go through those high back
pressure magnet channels.  The expansion volume around those gears would
have to be small and the gears would have to be sealed to force the plasma
to push through the magnetic field.  The fluid dynamics of his apparatus
just don't look like they will work.  It reminds me of the problems the hot
plasma folks have controlling their plasma at high temp and pressure.

The calorimetry of the "pop" is really interesting.  The guy who spoke
about it kept interchanging power for energy and that was a little
disturbing.  However, their apparatus seemed to show an energy gain of
about 2, presuming their measurements were correct.

Bob