Once again Jones, you make the discussion personal by arrogant descriptions of
what you think I believe.

 My description does not involve a theory, at least not at this stage. It is a
simple description of what has been observed by hundreds of experiments. You
are free to accept this experience or not, that is your choice. Nevertheless,
please understand what you are doing.

I'm not and never have disparaged any effort. However, a great deal of
experience has shown what works and what does not. Why ignore this experience?
Why keep trying things that are known not to work? Why keep reinventing the
wheel just because you don't like my "theory".

You are a smart man and I'm at a loss why you cannot understand such simple
concepts and respond to my comments accurately.

Ed Storms