On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 5:56 AM, Bob Higgins <rj.bob.higg...@gmail.com>wrote:

One way to successively remove the energy in such a hydroton configuration
> may be the progressive conversion to an ever more fractional state, and
> when Mills' minimum size of 1/137 is reached, fusion occurs.

I think you noted elsewhere that Mills's claim does not involve fusion.
 Some people on this list speculate that fusion might occur, however, due
to the decrease in the size of the hydrino.  I believe this is handled
probabilistically -- the smaller the hydrino, the likelier fusion is to
occur.  (I personally see little promise in Mills's theory, although I am
not in a position to write it off.)

Eric