If the energy levels between isomers are small enough there may be a
more soft radiation.
It may exist a sett of un known isomers of He4, He3, T and maybe D and
Li6.

If hydrogen nucleus come together (p+D, D+D, p+T, D+T, T+T) through a
mechanisms like those
proposed by Hagelstein or by Storms it may first form this new type of
isomer of high energy.
For this isomers there must exist a huge number of lower energy stage
and a relative small
difference in energy between them. If the energy is given as photons or
internal conversion
the radiation may be as soft x-rays or lower energy.

D+D>He4*1>He4*2>He4*3>...>He4*n>He4 ground state + lots of photons.
Torulf