recent data on kids, shows that the consumption of antibiotic while young
kid is doubling asthman and alergy...

more generally the hygiena hypothesis seems validated since long and denied
by mainstream because of inconvenient conclusion that don't please the
"whistleblowers" that have their prefered scapegoat.