the position of Nassim Nicholas Taleb
is that history is written (not rewritten) by the losers, the academics,
because they own the books of history.

This is why in most official history the role of theory is very overstated,
that the initial discoverers who observed anomalies without the least
theory, and who were ignored by establishment, is forgotten, hidden.
This is why you see strangely that discovery and theory, or at least
academic discovery is most often the beginning of the story.

Taleb started in that article to state his vision
http://www.fooledbyrandomness.com/Triana-fwd.pdf

but in Antifragile he develop that with reference to many invention like
jet reactor...

I bet that in my daughter history books, F&P will be treated as lucky
crackpotist, and cold fusion will be rediscovered in 2015 seriously by MIT,
helped by Caltech and Harwell, who will courageously walk over the terrible
job of a crazy community of crackpot fans, where Jed is a leading priest,
holding a library of esoteric pseudo-science, with mentally disordered
white haired clown infiltrating Navy, corps, international energy
departments, nuclear industry department. this is what history tells for
any serious historian. validated by Wikipravda.

Our job in the next decade will be to maintain the fact that there was
clear evidence of cold fusion since 1992, and that there is NO SURPRISING
EVIDENCE, as all is proven since long...

The tricks of the deniers will be to make the mom and pop believe that "now
there is new evidence that at last allow us to accept cold fusion as real".

I all we all will tell on the media that E-cat is just an industrial
application of a well known and scientifically validated phenomenon, which
was confirmed in the 1991-1992 period according to the scientific method,
and never seriously challenged scientifically. That all the rest is a myth,
a psychiatry of science, that is a challenge to human science.

We have to prevent the history to be rewritten and the criminals to be
freed of their crime. I propose that it is our mission as citizen for the
next decade.

Those who are also scientists or businessmen have additional mission to
make it work and implement the revolution, but as citizen, like member of a
jury, our job is to implement justice, to deter the next lane of deniers.

OFF WITH THEIR HEAD!