On Sun, Jun 22, 2014 at 11:16 AM, Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

The lack of gamma specks against the Phillips process. The thermalization
> of the ejected proton would produce gamma radiation which would not be
> suppressed by the initial LENR reaction.
>
> Ego, the Phillips reaction is not a primary reaction mechanism.

In my setup, the ejected proton will not fly through a lattice with bound
electrons.  It will burrow into a group of free protons and deuterons,
being pulled in a direction counter to it.  I think it would quickly
thermalize.

Even if the proton were to fly off into the lattice, the photons emitted
would all be of lower energy, if I correctly remember a point that Robin
made a few weeks ago.

Eric