If you are throwing around words you do not manage you end up using them
wrong and it backfires. Sorry for you.

Just fyi the Swedes are not my friends - I do not even know them or know
much about them.

I agree with that my writing skills are less good - particularly as this is
my second language.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
202 Granite Park Court, Lincoln CA 95648

“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” PJM