My reports is that Luca is far from being a newcomer or a carpetbagger in
the domain.
I let people knowing who he is report the precise facts to support what
have been reported to me. Luca have a past, a good past.

this is painful to me, but the credibility of DGT compared to Luca was much
lower even before the report... Since I'm a young ape it took time for me
to get informed.

now if you can find a credible story where everybody is honest, I will be
happy for defkalion people.
Today accusing Luca is far from being credible.

The best hypothesis I have is based on only awfully unethical behavior, and
the worst is punishable. This is not our war as Rambo would say.