From: Eric Walker [mailto:eric.wal...@gmail.com] n
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2014 10:01 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Mills' Interview

On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 4:26 PM, Mike Carrell <mi...@medleas.com> wrote:

Good news for Eric: he doesn’t have to pay $789 for GUTCP. It is available as a
free download from the website, like most of Mills’ initial postings. For the
90 journal papers a fee is charged by the journal publishers for reprints. But
ten, he has to actually read it.

You have removed a significant obstacle to my reading it.  Now I will plan to
read it as soon as I find the motivation to do so.

Eric

This Email has been scanned for all viruses by Medford Leas I.T. Department.