They have developed a polariton laser that works at room temperature. That
means that polaritons can form coherent and entangled ensembles of SPPs
(BEC) when properly pumped.

See

Exciton and Polariton Condensation

http://www.umich.edu/~mctp/SciPrgPgs/events/2010/MQSS10/Talks/Littlewood_Michigan_PBL.pdf

Polaritons are as low mass as photons which can produce condensates. The
temperature limit on condensate formation  is at least 2300K.