Bob--

I trust you got my reply to your question about the 1993 Va’vra etal. paper.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8mt4mJOTGvBSmxZMURONUlCaGc/edit?usp=sharing

It is the same item you sent directly to me as an attachment which I somehow
missed originally.

There are so many vortex items I have a hard time keeping them straight.

I still think the proposals of the Va’vra item  makes sense and do not know
whether the arguments and ideas have been explained away with any certainty.

It occurred to me that the formation of a pair of DDL deuterium atoms may lead
to the He with small releases of energy as the D molecule forms just before the
fusion occurs.  This would be consistent with the NRL data which seemed to
verify the 24 Mev energy release that they claim as a reaction they see.  The
tritium and He-3 may involve H and D DDL atoms and molecules instead of 2 D’s.

 In contrast to Jones, I tend to believe the NRL reports and energy balance.
The Pd matrix may be the structure that allows the D to come together in an
appropriate magnetic field to set the reaction in motion with energetic
electrons.

Bob Cook

Sent from Windows Mail