The scientist don't agree on what to write.
some want to write the reality
some want to write the reality

one reality is the undeniable experimental result, the other is the
infallible theory.

as said here, it is easy to imagine the testers have seen it work, and
anybody who did not see it working is sure it cannot work and imagine
improbable conspiracy.

don't forget that beside the testers who cannot reasonably disagree (if one
was disagreeing he would ask for a new experiment, and others would agree),
any foreigner , reviewer, boss, dean of academy, editor, would simply asy
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE I REFUSE TO ALLOW THAT BE PUBLISHED.

it is old story.

if you see cold fusion history as written by Mallove or Beaudette, finally
the conviction was absolute it was erroneous, caused by artifacts, yet
there is no theory that survived any inspection nor is defended.

the stirring problem is no more supported by lewis.
the recombination hypothesis, proposed moderately after all critics failed,
is no more supported.
gary taubes is refuted by experiments done by ed Storms and by all known
laws of diffusion, plus by common sense and other replications.
the synchronicity theory of taubes is refuted statistically, plus he hide
some case where his theory was wrong... taubes is not only wrong but a
fraudster as he accuse others, who did cherry picking.

Shanahan CCS was refused for publication because nobody dare to support
such heresy (if one know well the F&P cell with dewar and mirror treatment,
CCS explaining burst of >50% are absurd, not even considering flow
calorimetry, tritium)

there is no need of the least facts to deny reality when you have theory
and consensus on your side. it can last forever until industrialists push
you out of your seat. because it is a question of seat, not of reality.