  From: Jack Cole
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2014 7:06 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:SunCell - Initial Replication Attempt

  Yes, I was planning to do that.  I'll make a video of each test case.  I'll
try with just the electrodes, with the copper wire only, and then dip it in
water.

  I'm also planning to try with titanium.  It will take a little work to get a
small enough piece of that cut.

  I'm also going to try a small piece of metal with a little impression drilled
into it so I can place water into the impression.  Then I'll set the electrode
into the impression where the water is.