From: Jojo Iznart <jojoiznar...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tue, Aug 26, 2014 8:18 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:SunCell - Initial Replication Attempt

Dave, you have a valid argument.

However, it might also be possible that constantan is a material able to
catalyze an LENR (maybe hydrino transition) reaction more, hence, it would
naturally be disintegrated in its own reaction.

It is critical that we be able to measure input power to rule out your
argument.  Any Ideas on how to measure input power accurately?

Jojo