Hi,
[snip]
>it remind me the observation of Iwamura as noticed in the book of Ed
>Storms, that transmutation seems to be the fusion with an even number of
>deuteron (2-4-6), with preference to stable isotopes.

Note also that Hydrino molecules may have a better chance of approaching the
nucleus of another atom than lone Hydrinos. The former are essentially
chemically inert, are very "heavy", and can be very small. Electrically, they
look like doubly massive neutrons. The latter can be chemically extremely
reactive as they can bind with an electron to form a negatively charged
Hydrinohydride ion, far more aggressively than even Fluorine gas.
Consequently Hydrino molecules might trigger reactions that would not otherwise
be seen, such as:-

62Ni + Hy2 => 63Cu + p (6.2 MeV)

(Where Hy2 is a severely shrunken Hydrino molecule.)
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk