Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> You, Ahern, and the other skeptics have not addressed the reasons why a
> large mistake with the IR camera is unlikely. So I assume you have no
> rebuttal. Until you do respond I will assume the issue is settled and there
> is no problem.
>

> Are you blind – or you are not listening? There is a massive problem.

No, there isn't. If there were a massive problem, it would show up as bogus
high temperatures in the incandescent portions of the reactor. The actual
temperature would be around 750 deg C (based on the calibration). The
incandescent portions would show up as much more than 1400 deg C. Anyone
can see that is impossible.

The other reason we know there is no problem is described in the thread
here, "lumina transmissivity." Ahern has not address this either, even
though I sent him copies, twice.

> Ahern is an expert with pyrometry and high temperature measurement.

In that case he should address these issues. Until he does, I consider the
matter closed. It is unfounded blather like the concerns about about wet
steam were. Levi eliminated them by turning up the flow rate. (At least,
that is what he told Lewan and me. Perhaps he is part of the conspiracy, in
which case none of this is true.)

The same goes for you. You should address the technical issues and stop
yelling about imaginary, physically impossible fraud conducted by ESP from
another continent.

> Please – NEVER suggest again that this issue is settled unless you mean it
> is settled that Rossi has been caught in the act of deceiving the good
> folks at Elforsk, IH and elsewhere.

The good folks at Elforsk know much more about IR cameras, heat and energy
than Rossi does, or than you do. This is a power company research
consortium, like EPRI. In any case, Rossi had no say in the design of this
experiment or the choice of instruments.