On Sun, Oct 12, 2014 at 9:24 AM, Robert Lynn <robert.gulliver.l...@gmail.com
> wrote:

There is also a mistake in their discussion for these figures, the metal
> resistors within the reactor would necessarily have to be hotter than the
> reactor itself if they are to be able to output heat into the reactor.

Overall very interesting analysis.  You've given us a lot to chew on.

I was wondering whether the point above might be mistaken in the present
context.  As Brad Stewart alluded yesterday, stove tops can operate in two
different modes -- normal Joule heating, and a pulsed mode, where the coils
themselves do not get all that hot but the metal above them does through
induction.

Eric