Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

 I talked to Brian also, and I know the reputation of the person he refers
> to and that he can be trusted. Both are good eggs.

So, are you going to retract your previous assertions about how Rossi
cheated on the calorimetry, magically affecting it from thousands of
kilometers away? And about how Rossi is playing me like a harp? Or should
we just forget you said anything like that?

You should maybe think consider -- oh, I don't know -- apologizing for your
damned unfounded obnoxious insults to me and others. Just a thought.

> Brian’s suspicions are as strong as ever about the isotope analysis, maybe
> more so. The reality of excess heat make that deception even more important
> to understand.

When are you going to learn not to make rash, unfounded accusations?

You do not have a scrap of evidence that deception occurred. Furthermore,
as I pointed out here, there is no motive for Rossi or anyone else in this
project to put fake ash into the reactor. If they did this, it is certain
they will be caught in the next phase. Absolutely, unquestionably certain.
If Rossi did it, that will not help him get a patent. It will only damage
his credibility and delay finding the correct answer by a few months. If
anyone else in the project it, it will mean the end of their career.

This hypothesis does not make any sense. The people who keep repeating it
are pathological skeptics who will not face the truth and will not admit
they have been wrong about Rossi all along.

It is possible the mass spectroscopy is in error. It might even be
contamination. But it is not credible and hardly possible it was
deliberately introduced by anyone because there is no motive to do that.