> IThe is no way in nuclear science to convert the reactants seen in the
way seen. T

This is probably true, there might be a dog buried, we need to look in that
direction. But also, it is our current view of nuclear science, all
reaction chains depends heavily on some extra constraints that you impose
on the reaction (conservation of (angular) momentum, conservation of
energy) If you can connect the nuclear reaction with a deallocated electron
field - very much like a field, not a particle, and we don't know if QM is
some kind of probability density of an actual particle or an actual field,
so you have fraction matter to carry momentum and energy between the
reaction cite and the surrounding. Nuclear physics is not designed and
developed to handle this scenario so, really, with some imagination you can
construct a system where all 100 years of experience in nuclear science
fall flat on earth. Of cause this is whishful thinking, but we cannot prove
it false especially since well if QM probably is just a advanced curve
fitted theory, which Randi Mills theory really proves quite well by it's
simplicity to handle many body problems and atom physics.