If you look at the paper I have published on my blog yesterday, the isotope
results not more so improbable.
Li-Ni nuclear interactions can explain some isitopes. The bad side is that
the analysis is not complete
waht happens to Fe and Ak for example and what light elements are
nucleosynthesized? No dat.
Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck