Eric--

Well said.

Bob
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Eric Walker
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2014 11:04 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:temperature of the resistor wire.

  On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 10:34 AM, Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

    No matter how strongly you believe in the phenomenon of LENR, and I’m
firmly in that camp – bad actors should be weeded out. Rossi is a bad actor
here ...

  This is the same conclusion that Krivit has come to, and that Pomp and Mary
Yugo and many others have come to.  All on the basis of the most circumstantial
of evidence.  My theory -- these folks are not comfortable with ambiguity and
gaps in one's knowledge.  There is a burning desire to fill in the gaps, even
when the information necessary to do so is incomplete or unavailable.  The
temptation to take short cuts to get to some kind of certainty must be so
overwhelming to these people that they do not realize they're doing it.

  Eric